About the software
Microsoft Word 2007 is the 20107 edition of the software and was bundled as an essential software within Office 2007. Word 2007 helps you build professional-looking documents with ease. You’ll spend more time writing and less time formatting documents with new editing and layout tools that are presented in the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface. To speed template-based document authoring, Word 2007 templates can be deeply integrated with business processes and back-end systems through document controls and XML Data Binding. The new Ecma Office Open XML Formats provide reduced file sizes and improvements in recovering of files that have become corrupt or damaged.
Microsoft Word 2007 System Requirements
- Min Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 or later, Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or later.
- Processor Speed. 500 Hz.
- Min RAM Size. 256 MB.
- Min Hard Drive Space. 1.5 GB, 2 GB.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Word 2007
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Turn off the internet.
- Open the “Software Files” folder and mount “Word 2007.iso”. If you don’t know how to mount files, see this article.
- Run the setup and install Microsoft Word 2007. When asked for a CD key, open the text file called “SERIAL” and copy-paste that code.
- Once installed, run Microsoft Word and select activate by phone (you have to use your own phone)
- Tell the automated response the app is only installed on 1 computer. Automated responses will then tell you the activation code.
- Type in the activation code – you’re now activated!
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Word 2007, without any limitations, installed on your computer.